Dewey's 24-Hour-Readathon, Part I

It really is happening! I am readathoning! :D

We are already at the end of hour 3 now, and I am taking a short break from reading for this update on my readathon so far and the rest of my plans.

so I had to go to a seminar from work today, which ended at 1PM, with the readathon starting for me at 2PM. I quickly bought my snacks, ate something and then got started with reading in order to really get into the mood! :)

Yummy!!! :D


I have now read a little over 200 pages from my first pick, and I love both the book and also the feeling of being in a readathon once again. I missed that feeling of having no other plans for the next 24 hours but reading, and making myself comfortable to be able to read more! :)

Love the tea, love the snack, love the book!


I did little to no preperations before (I didn't even make a real TBR pile) except for one thing: I prepared some bullet journaling pages in order to track my reading adventures. It's my first shot at anything in the direction of a bullet journal, but so far I really loved the process of creating the pages.. I will include pictures into my updates on the blog! Here we go:







I will now hang out a little longer on social media before I return to my book and hoepfully finsih it soon!

:)


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Tomorrow is Dewey's 24hourreadathon!

Dewey's 24 hour readathon anticipation post

Reading Quest Day 4